Monday, September 08, 2008

What are they afraid of?

Yet again, it looks as though the Greens are going to be blocked from participating in the televised debates among the leaders of Canada's political parties. Green Party candidates are running in over 300 ridings, yet Elizabeth May is not being given the opportunity to represent her party to the Canadian viewing public in this important forum.

What's with those guys anyway. Are they afraid they'll look bad?

In my books, if they don't take a stand insisting that May becomes part of the broadcast, they'll really look bad -- worse than they already do.

1 comment:

Janet Vickers said...

The decision to exclude May has decided my vote. I had always voted NDP before and I like Jack Layton as a leader, but now I feel compelled to vote for the Greens.